On Christmas morning all the grandparents, Uncle Paul and Aunt Dev made the icy trip over to our house. We kicked off the morning by cooking pancakes, a Broome family tradition, Owen loves to "Crack Egg" and use the whisk.
After stuffing our faces Owen got to open is Christmas goodies. Even after being super SCARED of Santa at the mall, Santa showered owen with many many gifts this Christmas! He loves his kitchen, dyson, leaf blower aka BLOW LEAFER, and cabin. Thanks Santa aka GRANDPARENTS!
So excited Santa included Tongs with his kitchen!
The "Blow Leafer"
I think we have a fascination with cleaning!

Travis got a kitchen too for Christmas and he loves it!! Maybe our little boys will be able to cook us fabulous meals one day :) I really should buy Trav a vacuum cleaner also - he LOVES when I vacuum and loves to help push it around the house :) Hope y'all had a Happy New Years!
ReplyDelete