NO...we are not moving back, but we did have a great weekend visiting our best friends in H-Town. We stayed with Jami, Tucker, Carson and baby Reed. Owen is still talking about how much fun we had. The day after we got back he woke up and his first words were "Carson, Tucker, Jami, Baby, Zoo, Elephant, Giraffe, Tiger." I wonder if he was dreaming about our trip???
Fire Pit in the backyard
Smores are very gooey
On Sunday we went to the Houston Zoo. The boys had a blast! The lions came right up to the glass and stared at Owen and Carson for a long time. They loved it! I was so taken by the lions I forgot to get pictures of them. Dang it! Needless to say Owen slept the whole way on the drive back to Dallas. It was a big weekend.

Riding the Carousal with Daddy

Carson and Owen in the Eagles Nest

Riding the Buffalo

Owen loved brushing the goats but for some reason he kept calling them cows. I guess he thought they were mini cows. Too funny.

No comments:
Post a Comment