I thought I would kick of the TEAM MYERS blog with a recap of Owen's second birthday. His actual birthday is December 10th, he was born at 6:37 pm and I can't believe that he is a TWO YEAR OLD! It has been a wonderful two years filled with many many laughs. I am blessed with the greatest husband in the world and could not ask for a cooler little boy, I think he is pretty perfect.
We had a car/truck party in our garage with a bunch of owen's little friends. I probably whet over board on the decorations but had LOTS of fun working on all of it. Chris is studying a lot at night so I had plenty of time to work on things after O went to bed.

I used many card board boxes to create stuff for the party. This is his auto shop/3 car garage.


The car was the biggest hit! I hear lots of "OWEN DRIVING!"




We love you Owen, Happy 2nd Birthday!

I am excited you started a blog! You did a great job on Owen's party, Camp had so much fun :).
ReplyDeleteVery cool Holls! You are so creative! It looked like he had a ton of fun! Thanks again for sharing your blog!
ReplyDeleteK
welcome to the blogworld :-)
ReplyDelete