Oh My, I have a 4 year old. we love him with all our heart and are extremely excited to watch him grow out of toddler stage and in to a little boy. I know I am biased but Owen is smart, funny, athletic, spunky, cuddly, out-going, independent and as he says "pretty tricky." He is also an amazing big brother and is so sweet to Tucker. He recently told me he is ready for Tucker to get bigger so they can be "Brothers on a mission." Melt my heart.
Owen, thanks for being the hardest and the best thing I have ever done in my life. The Lord has blessed daddy and I with you and we thank him everyday for you. My prayer for you is that you know how much you are loved by Jesus and by daddy and me.
Stats
Weight: 36 lbs 50%
Height: 40 3/4 inches 75%
No comments:
Post a Comment