background

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

The EGG does not fall far from the tree

I think Owen really loved the Easter Holiday, he still asks me if we can hunt for more eggs. The night before Owen's first Easter egg hunt of the holiday, Chris looked at me and said, I wonder if Owen will be like his parents, hyper-competitive, and try and get as many eggs as he can?? He was exactly right! I guess the EGG does not fall far from the tree.


So Proud


OH! I missed one!

3 comments:

  1. That is funny! He needs to teach C how to get in there and get the egss since he was busy looking at sticks...not sure what that says about me :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And there's my son shoving food in his face in the background :) Great seeing you guys this week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! He looks adorable as always :)

    ReplyDelete