background

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Taste the Rainbow


Potty training is ON! Owen has been showing interest in the potty for a while now, but will go #1 in the potty only when he is asked if he needs to go. We are now concentrating a little more on getting him out of diapers. Each time he goes #1 he is rewarded with one skittle, when he goes #2 he gets two skittles. All was going well with this until last night. He was awake from 12am to 3 am last night, due to sleeping all day the day before because he was sick. During his 3 hour sleep revolt he wanted to go potty 2 times just to get skittles! So, what did I do? Gave my two-year-old two skittles in the middle of the night...nothing like a midnight snack!

2 comments:

  1. That is so good! I am so impressed by how early everyone is potty training, and I really hope mine isn't still in diapers when they all start kindergarten...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Owen!!! I'm so impressed!!! He'll have to come over and teach Travis what to do. Travis talks about it all the time, but has only gone once. Not in a hurry though. Glad the skittles are working :)

    ReplyDelete