background

Thursday, February 4, 2010

PROJECT

My mom and I always joke that my dad always needs a "project." Well, I can admit that the apple does not fall far from the tree. I am a "project" person too, I usually have a couple going on at a time and mostly they revolve around our house. Currently I am working on some art (not sure if you can really call it that) for the wall in our stairwell.

My boss, Mindy, found this HUGE frame (6 feet X 7 feet) at an estate sale and did not have a place for it in her house, so I happily took it off her hands. Stage one of this project, I thought, was spray it with primer, but I found that it was super dirty. So I got to scrubbing and now I have to wait for it to get above 50 degrees so I can spay the primer, who knew spray paint does not work in 30 degree weather???


More PROJECT posts to come :)


No comments:

Post a Comment